Tuesday 13 May 2014

Mango-coconut oatmeal

Hiiiiii! School is approaching lecture free week,exams then holiday(s)  (i can't wait mehn ) and  I've almost exhausted my food Items :( .
    So this post is about how i did a grand sendforth party for my last white oats .
    I actually searched for this recipe online because i can't  just  let my last grain of oat for the semester go like that without paparazi, plus i brought coconut and tons of mangoes from home hence Mango-coconut oatmeal.

You will need  Just 5 ingredients:

Oats

Mango

Shredded coconut

Milk

Sugar

How to:

cook oats in coconut water/ milk add sugar, after its done add shredded coconut and peeled Mango; Dassal ;;)

it can be served as breakfast preferably chilled (but where is the fridge in my hostel I took my thing like that no time :D )

Ciao!

2 comments:

please if you are commenting as anonymous kindly write your name at the end your comments thank u : )