Friday 28 March 2014

Sardine burger

I have been  dreaming about eating burger for some weeks now so I decided to make myself one only it wont be the contemporary beef burger or something burgers they sell in eateries. I didn't have to go far in locating a burger buns there is this sweet and rich bread my school produce its popularly called "futa bread " it comes in different shapes so I bought the one made exactly like what I want.  Isn't that cute :D
Making a burger is really very simple but instead of beef and other meat used am substituting them with sardines   (let's call it student Burger).
Making a sardine Burger you will need:

1 can of Sardine
2 Burger buns
Onion
Tomato
Mayonnaise
Cucumber
Ingridients needed



 Procedure:
1. Slice the buns
2. Slice all vegetables
3. Drain out liquid from the sardines and remove the center bone from the fish
4. Coat buns with mayonnaise
5. place sliced cucumber,tomato and onion on one half of the bun
6. place the sardines on them and cover with the other bun
Voila your burger is ready you can serve it with any drink you want.
I personally washed mine down with a chilled sprite courtesy my roommate ^_^
xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. FFO! Thanks tho, but what if I can't afford sardine, can I use (smoked) sharwa fish instead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thank you, of course u can use any fish buh just be careful of the bones : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

please if you are commenting as anonymous kindly write your name at the end your comments thank u : )