Monday 9 December 2013

Introduction

Hello My name is ogbera rehana't ( rehana't is of arabic origin and it means "sweet scented basil flower" ) Am a microbiologist (In sha Allah) ,a dressmaker , i love fashion , i like cooking ( thats done when i dont have anytin to sew) and i love creating things ( well all dressmakers do) . After a lot of thinking i resolved to start blogging  it wasn't easy tho (I mean making up my mind) Alhamdulillah for 2 Special people that inspired me (muslimahanie.com and madekreations.com ) baraka  Allahu fihk. : *
This blog is going to feature topics ranging from sewing techniques to elegant and modest outfits (made by me or other dressmakers ) food recipes, religion, fashion and any other things I know can benefit my readers....... I hope you will enjoy and gain from all the posts on this blog :)

Thanks for reading in advance

       Yours faithfully,
       Rehana't

No comments:

Post a Comment

please if you are commenting as anonymous kindly write your name at the end your comments thank u : )